IPL 11 Team Standings – VIVO IPL Point Table 2018
- IPL 2018 points table updated is placed here match by match. The 2017 IPL season was thrilling, with the Mumbai Indians eventually winning the title in a nice fashion. They dominated the season from beginning to end and can be trying to try to identify in 2018, though with two groups returning to the league in 2018 it’s reaching to be even more durable for them.
- The Rising Pune star and Gujarat Lions each vie within their final season in the IPL, with the Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals returning when suspension. The Supergiants came second in their final season when some nice performances, whereas Gujarat came to an unsatisfying seventh.
- Looking at the lowest of the table initial and it had been a season to forget for the Royal Challengers Bangalore. They won simply 3 games in the competition, despite Virat Kohli leading them into battle. he is a special player, however, even his talent wasn’t enough to save lots of his team from a poor season.
- The Delhi Daredevils came near reaching the playoffs however ultimately simply omitted. that they had six victories throughout the season, and despite returning sixth they did very little wrong. Angelo Matthews and Kagiso Rabada diode them well, although neither are maintained for the 2018 season.
- The Kings XI Punjab conjointly omitted on the playoffs, losing out by one defeat and finished the campaign with an excellent seven wins and 7 losses. They did well underneath any low budget and tight circumstances, and that they are trying to perform once more to achieve the fifth position they did last season.
- The Kolkata Knight Riders came forth to the league table and eventually finished third when the playoffs. that they had an honest campaign and came one conclusion far from creating the ultimate. With eight wins in the league that they had a solid year, and can be hoping for a lot of identical in 2018.
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad finished simply prior the Knight Riders in third place, however, came forth when the playoffs. They too had an honest season, with eight wins and that they conjointly had each high|the highest} rating ball player and top wicket taking bowler on their team. Those awards visited David Warner and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, and therefore the Sunrisers are hoping to urge identical once more from them in 2018.
- Finally, we have a tendency to ar onto the Mumbai Indians, WHO won the 2017 IPL with a final persuade the Rising Pune star. within the league, that they had 10 victories from fourteen games, underneath nice leadership from captain Rohit Sharma. The 2017 IPL was thrilling, let’s hope for a lot of identical in 2018. whereas last season, the IPL points table has been a ride jam-packed with ups and downs, one will solely anticipate however it’ll be within the next season.
IPL 2018(Indian Premier League 2018) point table:
|Rising Pune Supergiant||14||9||5||0||0||18||0.176|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||14||8||6||0||0||16||0.641|
|Kings XI Punjab||14||7||7||0||0||14||-0.009|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||3||10||0||1||7||-1.299|
IPL 2017 (Indian Premier League, 2017) point table:-
All IPL Points Table